In the top left corner you have depression, isolating you from humanity, telling you you’re worthless and making you feel vulnerable.
Next to her is anorexia. Skinny and evil, she is made of bones and tells you not to eat.
At the fridge is bulimia/binge eating disorder. Binging and possibly purging, she makes you feel gross from all you ate.
In the bottom left is anxiety/suicidal tendencies. Alone, scared and helpless she turns to drugs to end your pain…either for a little while or forever.
At the right of the table you have self harm. Constantly whispering, providing “relief” and telling you it’ll all be okay. If you cut deeper. Evilly enticing you until the pain stops.
In the middle, is yourself. The only one with human eyes. Surrounded by your demons.
Can we just. Please.
This is awesome.
THIS IS IMPORTANT
1. Make sure you own a nice bed.
2. Sleep in it frequently.
3. Remember how nice it feels to flip over your pillow to the cooler side.
4. Check your pulse and hum along to the rhythm because it is music.
5. Write clear and make a lot of spelling errors. Get the poison out and don’t worry about it being neat.
6. If you can, do not shut people out. You will have good days and they should see them.
7. If you feel overwhelmed, go outside and scream. Find a nice empty park in the middle of the night and scream as loud as you can until your throat is bleeding. The world wants to hear you.
8. Let yourself fall in love. Believe it or not, there are people out there who want your blacks and blues.
9. Keep waking up.
10. Keep waking up.
11. Keep waking up. Maybe with someone next to you."
all the way through his last vow, gatiss and moffat were like